Sunday, March 16, 2008

John Agar comes back from the dead to Bookmark this Blog Site


B-movie Icon John Agar recently rose from the dead in order to bookmark crummyandhardtofind.blogspot.com and he encourages everyone to follow his lead.


"It's lonely 'down under' -- and I don't mean Australia! Reviewing the wisdom of Lang Jeffries Jr. has kept me 'alive', so to speak for this many years" [Agar passed away on 2002].


Normally, the authors of this site pride themselves on their modesty, but with an endorsement like this, how can we refrain from boasting!


Thanks, J.A. -- and rest in peace!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's cool that dead B-movie stars come back to life and leave comments on your blog!

Some day I'd like to meet John Agar and get his autograph!

Little Billy Wiggins

Rob Gulley said...

I've bookmarked this crummy and hard to find blog.

And so can you!

E. Engman said...

See how easy it is?

Rob Gulley said...

It's really easy. All I did was drag the page icon in my address bar to my convenient Firefox bookmark toolbar.

It's very easy as well for the undead, who may have large portions of their tactile limbs in severe decay, because all this bookmarking requires is one working digit!

E. Engman said...

And don't forget, if you have no tactile limbs, a good friend can do the hard work for you!

Friends that help me support this site!