Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Local Horror TV Show offers fun and life-altering traumatic experiences for Future Generations!



For those local Detroiters who have been clamoring for a crummy sci-fi fim fix, a new pusher has arrived! Beginning in March, you can see Wolfman Mac and Nightmare Sinema on MyTV20 at 1:00 a.m. on Friday nights. The show features the best of the worst in sci-fi and horror, along with old commercials and music videos. The following website contains all the information you need to know:

http://www.nightmaresinema.com/index.html




I recall fondly the wonderful Sir Graves shows that used to be on Saturday afternoons. However, I have to admit I had to see a psychiatrist to help me get over my crush on Tillie. And even though I sent several crayon drawings to Sir Graves, none were ever displayed (those, too, went straight to the shrink). I truly believe we need to extend these peculiar experiences to our children.

At any rate, let's support the Wolfman and keep horror on local TV!

No comments:

Friends that help me support this site!