Sunday, September 7, 2008

Exploitation Film Treasure Chest!


Occasionally, I pop by one of my sponsors to check out the goods. Recently, I've been getting ads from "Lago Video Entertainment", so I thought I'd make a visit.
This online alternative vid store features about forty of the goofiest titles I've ever seen. I'm familiar with a few of them (for example, The Wild, Wild World of Jayne Mansfield), but most of them I'd never seen or heard of.
How about the Turkish Wizard of Oz, or The Green Slime? They specialize in hard to find, made-for-TV movies (maybe a non-home-recorded version of Condominium? Alas, no). But if you are trying to track down Killdozer, Manbeast or The Arousers (with Tab Hunter!), you've found your source!
At any rate, there are enough great obscure titles to satiate the taste of any jaundiced exploitation fan. Check them out at: http://www.lagovideodvd.com/

No comments:

Friends that help me support this site!