Saturday, February 9, 2008

New "Lemon Grove Kids" Script!

The first "Lemon Groves Kids" script written in over forty years was recently published by noted award-winning scenarist Lang Jeffries Jr.!

The story, called "The Lemon Grove Kids go to Dealy Plaza", is exciting and fun and teaches kids a bit of history to boot!

To read the exciting treatment, please click on the link below. Producers interested in the script can purchase the exclusive rights for $40.00. If I get no takers, it goes up on eBay next week.

http://home.comcast.net/~eengman/index1.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about The Lemon Grove Kids visit Windsor and discover Mr. Big's arsenal of weapons grade Iranian tea coozies?

E. Engman said...

I was going to get to that one eventually, but -- as you are aware -- Iranian tea coozies are now considered contraband, like Cuban cigars.

You can get one if you want one (and obviously one is required for authenticity); you just have to know who to get it from!

Krog Jr.

Anonymous said...

Excellent plot! and I think I've heard of this one - I believe the working title is, "I Like My Tea with Lemon (Grove Kids) and Sugar." Also, the sequel to the Swamp Creature, casts Mr. Big in the role of Tom, as once you remove the "fish" he is just a "beautiful man".

E. Engman said...

True, but I understand that Noth's agent balked because the ping pong balls wouldn't fit in his eyes.

Transmutation, would -- obviously -- not be instantaneous.

Friends that help me support this site!